Super Junior - Wonderboy Translations

ohh...
123 let's go!
(yeah)

You can choose your future, the concept of your life

I'm doing well.
I'm a fine person.
trust yourself.
look into the mirror.

With the light glimmering around you as you smile

There could be sad memories that make you cry

Don't forget that you have a shoulder to lean on in this world
I've the whole world in my heart..
Let's keep running..
For tomorrow,
for the future.
To become a shinging light under the sun

Wonderboy yeah!

He always has a secret but it's easy to find the answers

Dance with me.
Just move your body to the music.
Don't be afraid, girl

You don't have to fear anything except fear itself

There could be sad memories that make you cry.

I'm the one who'll start and end it
let there be light and become a shining star.
The sun is welcoming me withrays of light
And i just need one umbrella and it'll be fine.

Don't hide your tears from me,yeah.
You can lean on my shoulder and cry out loud.

Looking at the crimcon red sun setting in the sky...
It's a spectacle that the heavens have given me

There is no end.
A bright future lies ahead of you.

The sun bathes be
with its warm light under the blue sky
I just need one umbrella and it'll be fine.

To become a shining lightunder the sun
(la x31)
The sun is welcoming me with rays of light
I just need one umbrella and it'll be fine

I'm wonder boy, yeah!!


credits: love0suju0hyukjae @ youtube
Miyachannel is CLOSED.
miyachan11 is not accepting any requests.
If you have questions, feel free to email the admin at miya_chan11@yahoo.com


free hit counters by free-counters.net